02 May 2010

All my rights are reneged living here

I have absolutely no rights living here with them and especially with that idiot brother LayZ boy.

I have no right to have privacy. I have no right to have my own things without anyone touching them. I have no right to my boundaries. I have no rights to be left alone. And finally, I have no right to be upset if my rights or boundaries are violated. No rights at all.

Yesterday, my brother, the idiot LayZ boy took some of my vitamin tablets out of the cupboard without asking me, to demonstrate something to my step-father.  I got so upset, first of all that he took my things, secondly because he didn't ask me and thirdly because I got upset with him for taking my things, he just laughed at me and told me to "fuck off" and my step-father laughed too (he kept on laughing for a while and kept mocking me after that, many times and today too).

I was so upset and I know my reaction was exaggerated, but it's because that idiot LayZ boy has no right to touch my vitamin bottles without asking me. He has no rights to touch them at all, but he does, offers no excuse for me and I just have to take it because as far as he (and the others) are concerned, I have no rights in this house - whatever is here, is his to do what he wants. It is so incredibly frustrating and so immeasurably upsetting to have to deal with people like this.

I have been so upset these past few months with them and their distinct lack of empathy or consideration or respect for me. I just haven't written any more posts as I haven't had anything useful or productive to write about and I am sick of being a victim and being subjected to their abuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment