02 May 2010

Decision made and I feel better

Last night after the horrendous fight, where I got so upset by the lack of support, lack of empathy and all of them yelling at me non-stop, I made a decision and I think it made me feel better.

I have decided that I am going to put all my furniture (lounge, TV, coffee tables, dining table, chairs, dressing table), books, all my stuff in the store room (all my old books, materials, patterns etc) into storage. I am going to start packing things next week to hopefully get it into storage by the following weekend or the one after. I have given myself two weeks to get my stuff together and put it into storage.

Once I do that, it will force me to make some major decisions about where I want to live and how I want to live my life, because living here is not good for my health at all.

I know my mother will be upset with me, because she doesn't quite believe that I intend to live up to my words about moving - even though since my brother has been here, she has been telling me to get out. Not him for purposely antagonising me, hitting me and doing all sorts of hurtful things to me. No. She doesn't say anything to him because she protects him. Me on the other hand, she just doesn't like.  She even goes to his room and bitches about me with him, behind my back. Nice mother. How loyal is she huh?

I also deleted a number of phone numbers from my phone last night, because I don't use them, I haven't used them in a few years and they probably no longer have those numbers. I also deleted my mother, step-father and brother's numbers from my phone too.  I have no need for them.  Once I move from here, I don't intend to have anything to do with them, as they just upset me.  There is no need to interact with people who have made my life hell.  What a family!

I think it's also interesting that as soon as I realise some major things about them and myself, the universe presents me with another another huge opportunity for conflict, just to show how untenable it is for me to be living here and that I really need to do something about it. I think I am getting a huge nudge to move away from them and find my way in life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment