07 June 2010

My mother called the police to try to get me arrested

During the fight tonight, my mother called the police because she thought that she would tell them lies (yet again) and they would believe her, so that she could get me locked up or taken to the mental ward! What a freaking mother!

She didn't think that the video I took with all of them threatening me, yelling at me, trying to throw things at me and trying to forcibly take my phone from me would count for anything. She thought that she could lie like she normally did to the police and they would just believe her.

When she was on the phone to the police, she told them that I started yelling and screaming at them, going ballistic and crazy and she didn't know why. I then took the other handset and told the guy that it wasn't the case, that I took a photo of my brother, he went ballistic at me, then I videotaped his reaction and they all went ballistic at me - in other words, the truth! My mother kept interrupting me to say, "she's lying" and the guy obviously believed me because I told him I had videotape that I would show the officers of them all three abusing me.

Three police officers came here and one female officer came with me to the sun room to talk. I told her what happened and then another male officer came and I showed them the video tapes and they heard it all. This time the police believed me. I also told them that every time the police came here before, the three of them (mother, step-father, brother), all lied to the police and kept on saying that I was just crying and screaming at the for no reason, telling the police that I was nuts, lying through their teeth. The police officer understood, he said that it was reasonable that the police attending would believe the three of them against me, because I had no proof otherwise and there was three of them. But since this time I had proof, at least I could back up what I was saying, that it was them who were volatile, violent and abusive and that was the reason why I was crying.

The police officers told me that I needed to get away from this situation, that it wasn't healthy or safe for me, given that they saw the video of the idiot family I have. They also told me that if I needed to call them again, they would come.

They also said that normally people didn't videotape their families and I agreed, but he totally understood why I was doing it. I did tell them that after my brother attacked me last year and each subsequent visit by police officers was a situation of my family lying about what was going on, that I had to use the video to prove what was going on. He understood.

Thank God!

They will now write up at the police station, the outcome - me being abused and that it's the three of them who are the aggressive abusers - which means if they are called again, I can tell the police to look up this job and to watch the video so they can see it's them. They may even get arrested next time!

After the police left, my family were so upset that they got chastised by the police, that the video evidence was irrefutable proof that they were abusing me and that their lies didn't work this time. My brother and mother were angry and yelling in the kitchen about me, trying to devised other ways to "punish" me for letting the police know the truth, because their little plan to have me committed didn't work.

What an awful, horrendous family I have! What assholes they are!

1 comment:

  1. heh. my mom lies to the cops and clals 911 to say I am 'trying ot attack her'. which is complete bullshit. all I did, due to trauma from an earlier incident this week with both my parents, was dump about 1/4 cup of old sopay water down her back. OMG sopay water! HORRORS! she claims she calls the cops for a 'paper trail for me, so I can get state help for my 'illness. what about hers, the psychotic bitch? omg. I wish... I ahd relatives near here. but I literally have no one. no one will believe me. But Im waiting them out, and I plan to take their offer of putting me up in an apartment. HA. see, the water thing was because two days ago, I suggested to my mother that she should geta new fridge becuae the one she just impulse-bought (she has aries rising, libra moon, Capricorn sun- she is an evil manipulative selfish cow but I love her, god help me) was too deep, and we all have trouble getting into it. Trying to be helpful, yes? she took this as 'you guessd it, AN ATTACK' and got my aspie dad so pissed I got hysterical at his screaming and started cursing myself before I could calm down, becuaes my father won't stop when I tell him I am about to have a meltdown. he refuses, 'you can't tell me what to do' you get theidea. god damn asshole. Anyway, I love em but they're psycho. I ended up just beating his shoulder a -tiny bit- not enough to hurt him duh with my glasses, because all I could think in that moment was stop the yelling stop the yelling it's killing me you know? I'm sorry, since when does defending myself constitute me being an abuser? oh my god she is sooo good at this. it's fucking scary. hat's okay. I will outlast the bitch. and her pet asshole.

    ReplyDelete