07 June 2010

I am in shock as I realise just how sick my mother is

I really cant believe my mother is this sick, to call the police and purposely lie to them about her own daughter, in order to sacrifice her!

Every time the police have come here, my mother tells them that I scream and yell for no reason and they don't know why and it's really hard for them to have to put up with a mentally unwell daughter. Then she tells me she didn't say anything to the police at all. Oh man, I cant believe my own mother would lie so outright like that to everyone, especially me.

It's just sickening.

I finally realised just how sick my mother is today when she again lied to the police when she called them, telling them that I was yelling and screaming and upsetting everyone. Again a lie. And when I told the police officer on the phone what really happened (ie the truth), my mother kept saying, "She's lying, she's lying".  My parents have two phones, so I took the other phone and spoke into it to give them the truth.

I just cant believe how far her lies and delusions go, but obviously very far indeed!

And if I didn't have the videotape evidence of my brother yelling abuse at me, my step-father trying to throw forks and books at me and my mother forcibly trying to grab my phone, with all three of them yelling at me, telling me I am sick and an idiot - then the three of them would have again lied to the police and told them I was yelling and screaming at them and they felt defenceless against me! That's just unbelievable how much all of them lie. Then they would have convinced the police that I was sick in the head (like they did the other times) and as the three of them stand united with the same story, it makes it believable, so the police think I am the issue. And that is totally not reality. Thank goodness this time I videotaped it all so that there was could be no confusion about what really happened. And that is why the police believed me and told me I needed to get the hell away from these people, as it wasn't safe for me here.

I simply cannot fathom how a mother can betray her daughter like this. It's just unbelievable that she would do anything to protect herself, her son and her partner and lie and betray me over and over again. It's simply disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment