15 June 2010

Sinusitis is starting to get a little better today

I still haven't shaken off this flu. And I know, with the idiots I am living with, it's no wonder.

My voice is still congested, my sinuses are still blocked up and hurt, but at least my teeth have stopped hurting today. They were all hurting me quite badly the last 3-5 days, I think because of the sinus infection. Whenever there is a bad sinus infection, it can make the teeth hurt too, as their roots are near the sinus walls, so any inflammation in the sinus passages, can put pressure on the teeth roots and make everything just so painful. Plus, given the abscess I had on my top right molar, it just aggravated the pain and made it all hurt even more.

Today, I think because of all the olive leaf extract, echinacea and saline nasal spray I have been taking and using, the pain in my sinuses and teeth has settled down and not hurting any more. Thank goodness! Even the area around where the root of the molar with the abscess is not painful like before too - I can press on it without it hurting me real bad like before. There is some tenderness there, but not bad pain, as such.

I still feel really tired and lethargic and that is because I am still sick, but it is getting better, slowly. I made the appointment with the dentist to get the next part of the root canal completed. Great. Hopefully it should be as painless as the first appointment I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment