22 June 2010

I have to find alternative accommodation immediately

Yesterday has shown me how flagrantly my brother LayZ boy defies anything anyone says to him and chooses to do things to make me ill. It has really shown me just how selfish and self-centre he is and how little regard he has for anyone else but himself. It also really cemented the idea that he is a mentally sick person, because only someone who was sick in the head would take pleasure out of hurting other people, especially family members. And it's shown me just how deluded his mother is and how far she is willing to go to protect him and sacrifice me, on all levels.

He has been told so many times that I have multiple chemical sensitivities and needs to use the soaps/shampoo/condition the rest of the family uses. These are expensive, organic and natural products which do not make me react, as they do not contain the synthetic perfumes and other chemicals that the regular products contain. But LayZ boy uses more perfumed products on purpose because he wants to make me ill, the ass wipe that he is. He is not a normal person.

So yesterday I realise that I cannot stay here any more. I have to leave as soon as possible. I cant be with these people any more. The sooner I sever all ties and stop speaking to them, the sooner they will realise how much the abusive shit they have been doing has hurt me.

I have told them that I wont be calling them after I leave here, no matter what. I don't want to have anything to do with them for a very long time, if ever. As far as I am concerned, I do not have any close relatives here and I don't want to associate with them.

Today I am calling up to see properties available for rent.

Even though I cant afford it, I cant afford to wait here and be in hell in the interim, while that accommodation agency finds a place, when there is a housing shortage and even though I am near the top of their list, I don't hold that much hope that I will get anything any time soon and certainly not for many months. I cannot live in this house, in this situation with these people for that long. I wont survive it. I need to move out within the next two weeks or sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment