19 June 2010

The hell house with the insane people continues

These people who call themselves my immediate family are not normal, not sane and certainly not nice.

Just a few minutes ago, my step-father started banging on my door loudly and telling me, viciously that I was going to "burn down the house" and called me a "lazy idiot" because I had food warming up in the oven, at low heat, for 30 minutes. What a moron!

I was just about to finish reading a page and then in about a minute, I was going to turn the oven off and get my food out. But no, he has to harass me about it and be mean and derogatory, for no reason other than because he likes to be cruel and abusive to me.

When I got into the kitchen/family room, all three of them were there - mother and step-father laying and sitting on the couch and brother LayZ boy was making himself coffee. I tried to not breathe with my nose, because LayZ boy had put on more of his perfumed products and got out of there really quickly as soon as I took my food out of the oven.

I went back to my bedroom and my mother went ballistic at me, because I left the hallway door open. Obviously I had both hands full with the food tray and had just set it on my bed when she started screaming at me - I didn't even get a chance to go back and close the door. She was vicious and cruel, yelling at me and then banging on my door loudly yelling at me in a nasty way that I "better close the hallway door next time, or else" and then she went  back into the kitchen/family room. What a bitch.

Soon after LayZ boy walked to his bedroom and started yelling out, "Grandpa, grandpa, where are you?" as he walked past my bedroom, like a lunatic.  He's been saying things all day as he walks past my room and of course I have stayed in here and totally ignored him and he cant handle that. What a complete and utter moronic idiot he is.

These people are like wolves baying for me. They are simply not normal and I will not allow them to screw me over any more. I will not. I have kept my distance from them and don't engage with any of them on any level for the last two days, but still they insist on saying nasty and derogatory things to me. There is something seriously wrong with all of them.

These people are not related to me. As soon as I get out of here, I intend to sever all ties with them. I am not going to ever contact them again. They  are dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment