23 May 2010

LayZ boy is obsessed with our parents will

LayZ boy has absolutely no sense whatsoever, but then again, what do you expect from someone without any intellect and who is seriously mentally unwell?

Today, while we were arguing, he kept telling me that he was going to make sure that our parents gave him administration rights to their estate (they are not dead) so that he controls all of their estate and then he can make sure I get none of their estate when they die.

He quite often talks about our parents estate and their will and how much he is going to get when they die. I shudder to think about exactly what he plans. What kind of person obsesses about something like this?

I told him that it's more likely that he will die before they do and in any case, they have told me they are splitting it up 50:50 to us each. LayZ boy kept on going on about the will and how he would make sure he got control so I would get nothing. He is obsessive and demented. Really demented.

When our parents came home, our mother was in the kitchen talking to LayZ boy like he did nothing wrong. She totally trusts him. It doesn't matter that I see him with my own eyes going through their drawers, she just tells me, "I don't see him do any of this". So basically she wants to keep her eyes closed and pretend its not happening, meanwhile, that means he will keep on going. This time I told her that he was rifling through drawers and that he was also talking about their will, telling me he was going to try to take control of everything when they died. LayZ boy got so angry (because I was telling her the truth and he did not want her to hear what his sick, ugly mind comes up with) and kept saying, "I am going to hit her (me) if she doesn't shut up". Then he tried to defend himself and was stumbling on his words, trying to lie his way out of it. Mother, of course says nothing and tells him she'll be going to the shops with him soon. Fucking mental. Both of them.

It is unbelievably frustrating to come across this bloody mindedness. Our mother is simply deluded. Totally and utterly deluded. She will not hear anyone say anything against him and will let him get away with everything he does.This just sets him up to continue to behave in an abominable and belligerent way with no consequences for his action, ever. He knows he can get away with anything with his mother, so he continues to behave fake in front of her (sucks up to her big time) and behind her back, he looks through her documents and probably takes things to use them for his illegal activity (he tried to forge his ex-wife's signature many times, tried to fraudulently get a credit card under his wife's name, but assigned to him, he lies to people to get their money and possession promising them the world, but giving nothing in return and almost getting bashed in the process).

From now on, he can do whatever he wants to do in their room - he can steal their stuff (like he used to do) and they can deal with the consequences. I am done with that non-entity. LayZ boy is no longer related to me. As far as I am concerned, he is dead to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment