07 July 2010

New job to apply for - filling in selection criteria

While I am not that disappointed in not getting that job I applied for last week, I am more motivated now to try to find another role somewhere, just so that I can have a higher cash injection and be able to afford my own abode.

One of the recruitment agencies I am in contact with yesterday afternoon sent me another role which they think I would be a suitable candidate and it requires the completion of a number selection criteria as the role is longer term. It's no issue for me, as I know how to answer the questions as they are related to my skills.

I'll get to it this evening and then refine it, along with honing up my resume so that it highlights the skills that I have which are relevant for this role (not exaggeration, just ensuring that the work skills I have are more prominent in my resume).

No comments:

Post a Comment