08 May 2010

The vulgarity and hypocrisy of my family

They really are awful people sometimes, really awful.

My mother gets so pissed off at me if I leave the hallway door open and rages and yells at me, but if my brother does the same thing, she says nothing to him and in fact when I remind her, she just makes excuses for him, just letting him do whatever he wants as usual, but having a different set of rules for me.

Always hypocritical. And when I tell her that it's not fair that she tells me off for doing something that he does, she tells me that it's different somehow for him and then gets into an argument with me, telling me that I should not have done it anyway. It's always like that. He gets her complete acquiescence for whatever he does (or does not) do and me, I am blamed for everything. If there are a few glasses on the sink or plates in the sink, she will tell me off for not washing them, even if they are mostly his dirty dishes and say, only one glass or one plate is mine, it doesn't matter. He is allowed to leave his dirty dishes in the sink and nothing is said to him because he doesn't need to wash anything. In fact, if he leaves dirty dishes both of my parents blame me for the dishes, they don't believe me when I tell them the dirty dishes are not even mine. It's infuriating, to say the least.

And to make it even worse, LayZ boy loves to spit in the kitchen sink, not in the hole in the sink, but anywhere in the sink, then he turns the tap on to get rid of his spit. When I inform my mother that he does this, she proceeds to tell me that because she has never seen him do it, therefore he does not do it, so I must be lying. And if she asks him about (because of course she doesn't believe me, but she will nicely ask him) he then gets upset that I told her and will antagonise me even more than usual, he'll say even more of his abusive crap to me because in his mind, I have dared to make him look bad in front of is mother and he wants her to continue to do what he wants. LayZ boy thinks he is above any consequences for his actions because his mummy taught him that. She taught him that he can do no wrong in her eyes. Great huh?

In addition to spitting in the kitchen sink, LayZ boy also spits on the ground wherever he happens to be walking. Every few minutes, he'll just spit. Yuck! He also snorts like a pig, inhaling his snot in his nose and swallowing it wherever he is, at home or out in public, every so often, really loudly.  Yuck,

And my mother, well of course she farts and burps really loudly at home and laughs about it, because to her it's a big joke to make noises come out of your body (she still acts like she is a child). She tries not to do it in public, but when she is at the shops with me, she sometimes lets out a big burp and acts all embarrassed, but laughing all the same. Obviously LayZ boy learnt all of his disgusting habits from our mother and from her not ever chastising him for his gross behaviour. Lovely family.

No wonder I have always felt like I never fitted in with them - that's because I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment