12 May 2010

Still feeling sick, but at least nice looking guys abound

I am feeling really sick again today and while I do not feel like going anywhere, I have a bill to pay (which I am late paying, as I forgot about it and need to pay today to avoid a late payment fee) and so I need to go to the post office. I got dressed and went to catch public transport to get to the city. While it is not windy today, it is rather cold, so that doesn't help me, being sick.

Yesterday, when I was catching the bus home, there was a really nice looking guy in a beanie waiting at the bus stop and there were also many other people too, but I noticed him because he was handsome. He also happened to catch the same bus as me and sat directly in front of me with his father who just happened to be on the bus. This guy was really tall - maybe about 6 foot 5 inches or so. Very very male and very manly, but he seemed like a really nice guy. That's the vibe I got from him when he was talking to his father. I took furtive glances at him in the glass windows, but I think he caught me one time. So if he caught me, he must have been looking at me too.

I thought I looked totally awful yesterday because I felt sick, but when I came home and saw my reflection in the mirror, I realised I looked nice, albeit looking a little tired.

Today, when I went to the post office, who did I see waiting in line, but the same guy! What a coincidence that was. He got served and went out really quickly, he didn't wait around as he was in a hurry (I heard him tell the person at the counter that he didn't put in enough money in his parking meter and was worried that he may get fined). I didn't really want him to see me today, because I didn't look that good today.

What a nice thing that was, to see the same guy two days in a row. Maybe I will see him again when I am feeling and looking much better?  How unexciting my life is that I get a thrill from seeing a good looking guy two days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment