10 February 2010

I have no rights in this house

Yesterday my parents moved my furniture and belongings from my bedroom into the study (where I also had my bookshelves/books and my mother also had heaps of her stuff in there too).  Without any consultation from me.  Everything is all over the place, just dumped where they thought to dump it.  Now I cant even get into my bedroom because it is just messy, everything is dumped in piles and there is no room for me to even move around and sort through my things!

When I asked them why they would do this (a) when I was not home and (b) without consultation from me.  My mother told me that they already told me they were doing this and it's my own fault for not being home.  Right, so they told me that's how it was going to be (no consultation) and I was out at appointments (doctor etc) and they just go ahead with their plans.

My mother even goes on to tell me that  I have "no rights in this house" because they own it. 

I have a lock on my bedroom, but she has another key and will let herself into my bedroom (where now, there is nothing of hers) whenever she feels like it.  Yes of course, just to drive home the point that I have no rights.

Even Lay-Z boy (my brother) told them not to go into his room and she wouldn't dare anyway.  She just wants to do that to me.

Last night because I was so upset with them just moving my things, I undid the bed/slats/mattress and put into the lounge room and unscrewed the legs of my couch to take it into my bedroom so I could sleep on it instead (the bed takes up way too much room. I think I wanted to do that to assert control over my life, which they have been taking away from me.

Try as I might, I couldn't get the couch into my room (I couldn't get it past the laundry) and so I had to leave it there in the middle until the next morning, when I would put it back.  Plus my arms were shattered from having to try to push it through - it felt like my arms would fall off, I had bruises all over them and I couldn't move it any more.

The next morning (today) when my step-father woke up, he went berserk.  Starting banging hard on my door telling me to get up and move the couch now, calling me all sorts of names (that I was dirty, disgusting, a piece of shit) because I had left the couch in the laundry. My step-father was banging so hard on my door, like he was about to break the door down many many times.  Yelling and yelling like a madman.  I told him to leave it there, I would move it later when I woke up. Oh no, that wasn't good enough for him, he told me that I wasn't allowed to have things "my way" that everything had to be "his way" otherwise I could "piss off" out of here.

Meanwhile, my brother, Lay-Z boy walks past the hallway and starts saying, "Loser" several times.

And today, Lay-Z boy goes outside to have a cigarette and runs past my bedroom like a maniac up and down and then starts saying I don't know what, as I had the television on which was mainly blocking his voice, so that I only heard his voice, but couldn't understand what he was saying. He then goes away, saying, "Yeah record me, record me". He was doing that to (a) annoy me and (b) to make sure that his cigarette smoke was going to come inside my room, as he knows cigarette smoke makes me ill.  Nice guy huh?  And after this, he comes in and starts knocking in the back of his wardrobe, which faces my room, just to try to antagonise me some more, to get a reaction.  I didn't react to any of this, other than to close my window after I heard him go outside (I heard his voice) so that his cigarette smoke didn't come into my room, as I knew he would come to my window to smoke there.

This means I cannot open my window because Lay-Z boy will continue to smoke outside my window to antagonise me.  Isn't this a lovely family?

Meanwhile, I couldn't get to sleep because my head was hurting bad from moving the things around in my room, which caused dust to fly around and this gave me really bad sinusitis.  My head hurt so much last night and it's continuing to hurt today. I also have a fever.  Plus I feel very nauseous and everything I ate today make me feel sick.  Oh man!

These people are sick in the head!

No comments:

Post a Comment