26 July 2010

Very strange dreams prior to and after interview

I have been having such weird dreams lately.

About two days before my interview last week, I dreamt that I had humongous fake breasts like Pamela Anderson's and that I had a really low-cut top on which exposed a lot of my cleavage and I had my jacket undone because it wouldn't accommodate those plastic appendages.

I was also waiting for a train, at I think Redfern station, a little confused about which train I should catch and what time it was coming. I also wasn't sure if I just missed the train or not. I felt very exposed with those huge plastic breasts and couldn't understand why I would have worn something so revealing to a job interview for  a corporate role.

Phew!

The next dream that I remembered, happened about two days after the interview last week and I was dreaming that I was singing for some friends and was doing it really well. I was hitting the high notes perfectly, as well as all the low notes too.

I know that dream occurred because I am thinking about doing some singing. I can sing and I have a wide range and I have really wanted to do something with it, some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment