02 July 2010

There are a few apartments to view

Corvallis apartment development, Oregon USA
I have a few apartments to view tomorrow.

There is such a housing shortage around here and that creates a huge crisis in rents, making them so expensive.

I need to find something I can comfortably live in for at least six months, maybe 12 month. Something that is not too much of a hovel and not too horrible and old. I am too affected by my surroundings and need something that is at least decent.

But, what today has reminded me, is that I need to get the hell out of here. It is simply too damaging to my health - mental and physical - to be around people who continue to hurt me every day like these people who officially hold the title of my family do. While they may be my family in name, they are not in action or deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment