13 June 2010

LayZ boy continues to use his perfumed products to make me sick

The idiot brother LayZ boy continues to use his perfumed products and when I tell him and my parents that it is making me ill, they tell me that they cannot smell anything. No fucking kidding! I am severely allergic and highly sensitive that what people cant really smell affects me really adversely so irrespective of whether or not they can smell anything (they are not the sick ones with multiple chemical sensitivities), it still affects me.

So instead of compassion (did I really expect normal behaviour from abnormal people), they act all dismissive and start yelling at me, telling me to "get lost", "piss off", "fuck off" and that I just should go to my room and lock myself inside and stop being a burden to them. Yeah how nice of them to be so nice.

The lunatic LayZ boy has recently been told that he needs to stop using his products because they make me sick, so what does the fucking asshole do? He puts everything he owns that has a strong perfumed smell on him and parades around the house, so that if I am around, it can affect me. And of course immediately after being exposed, I start coughing in a convulsions, but according to them, I am just "pretending". What asshole, ignorant, imbeciles they are! As if someone would purposely start coughing in such a way that they are convulsing with and almost throwing up from the coughing if it wasn't because of a direct result from being exposed to the perfumed products.

No wonder I cant get better. No wonder this flu and sinus infection has been going on for three weeks now. No wonder my voice is still congested after three weeks. No bloody wonder with idiots like that who have no compassion, no sense and no understanding that happen to be around me and purposely do things to hurt me.

With a family like this, I sure don't need enemies at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment