20 June 2010

Feeling sick to my stomach

Now after this altercation with mother, I just feel so deflated and sick to my stomach, literally.

I feel so ill, my stomach hurts so much. Crampy, nauseous pain. And I just feel like crying.

It's just demoralising to have to be subjected to this crap almost on a daily basis.

First both my mother and step-father yell at me, bang on my door and are rude, nasty and obnoxious earlier this evening and just before my mother again steals the key from my bedroom, yells at me and tries to control me.

These people are absolutely vile and disgusting, so no wonder I feel ill.

My stomach feels queasy, like I am going to throw up and my lungs hurt, so I am coughing again.

And I feel absolutely deflated, like the energy has been knocked out of me and I just feel like crying.

They are such awful, awful people! My family? Ha! I don't need a family like that. They are no family.

No comments:

Post a Comment