01 August 2010

The hallway and draught hypocrisy

The mother has an issue with a draught coming through the hallway door.

Every time I leave the hallway door open, the mother rages up the hallway, yells at me, "you blood idiot, leaving the door open like that", slams the door shut and then she continues to yell at me as she goes back to the family room.

LayZ boy, on the other hand, leaves the doors all open, all the time and she says absolutely nothing to him.  He even leaves the hallway door open, plus the landing door open and the mother says nothing to him.

When I point it out, the fact that she says nothing to her son for doing the same thing I do, and for which she yells at me mercilessly, you know what her response is? "I didn't notice" An absolute lie. She notices all right. She just closes the door and says nothing to him.

It's just hypocrisy. If I do something like leave the hallway door open to get our rooms heated, the mother acts like I have committed a heinous crime. When her son LayZ boy does it, the mother pretends he didn't and says nothing.

To illustrate even more just how hypocritical this behaviour it, when the mother and step-father go to bed, she then opens the hallways door herself, so her room can get heated. Selfishness to the extreme!

There is no major draught coming through. The mother just likes to create drama and blame me for everything, but does not say anything to her son LayZ boy.

It's just such major hypocrisy, as per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment